Traffic Signal Cleaner is a semi-automatic device which is used to clean the glasses of signal lights by wiping off the dust, dirt and various atmospheric contaminations deposited on the surface on the protective shield of the lights to provide a clear and bright vision which helps to see them from a far distance very easily. Traffic Signal Cleaner can also be used for the polishing of the surfaces and can be easily used by a single user due to its light weight construction. This device weigh around 0.6 Kilograms and is equipped with a battery power pack of 3 Ampere-hour.
Our Traffic Signal Cleaner is lightweight and has a battery capacity of 3AH. It comes with a one year warranty and confirmed to have a long service life. The cordless cleaner is very famous in the market for its user-friendly controls and reliable mechanism that helps in performing precision cleaning of a huge variety of traffic signals. It’s the one you must have in use.
Product Details :
- Standard telescopic pole: lightweight aluminum, rotary lock, wall thickness - 1 mm, length - 1.5 m * 3, suitable
- for cleaning cameras up to 6 m high, weight - 1.1 kg
- Long telescopic pole: lightweight aluminum, rotary lock, wall thickness - 1 mm, length - 2.4 m * 3, suitable for cleaning cameras up to 7.5 m high, weight - 1.6 kg
- Cleaning object angle adjustment: ABS arm, adjustable "click-clack" mechanism up to 90 degrees in each direction, quick release from the rod
Salient Features :
- Keeps traffic lights always max clean.
- Also Very useful for cleaning trains control traffic lights.
- High mobility and very comfortable for self-use.
- Very easy, effectively and safely use from the ground.
- No need for using lifting trucks or ladders.
- Automatic self-Rotating and polishing trains control traffic lights.
- Reusable microfiber polishing pads.
- High capacity rechargeable batteries.
- Adjustable for all kinds of traffic lights housings.
- Telescopic pole reaches 7.5m height from ground level.
- This product's efficiency has been proved in the market for the last few years.
- Total customers satisfaction.